Sunday Morning Worship
Children, and the sounds and activities that accompany them, are welcome in all aspects of worship and community life at Glendale! We trust parents to make the decision best for them and their children on any given week. We partner with families by providing opportunities for our younger children during worship as follows:
- Infant through pre-school children are welcome in the nursery for part or all of the worship experience. Parents must check their children in and out of the nursery for the safety of our children.
- Activity Bags are located near the sound booth and are available to help school age children engage in worship. Please use them and return them after worship.
- Our Pray Ground is located in the front-right section of the worship center and is designed for children 3 years old through 2nd grade to quietly engage in age-appropriate activities while experiencing worship in the worship center along with their families. We encourage families to sit near their children in this section and encourage others to sit elsewhere so the space is available for our families. Parents please note that the items in the Pray Ground are appropriate for children 3 years and older.
Let us do the cooking. Let your kids breathe in God. Help your family THRIVE!
Bring the whole family and join us on Wednesday nights for food and spiritual growth for children and youth.
6:00—6:30 PM Simple Supper for the whole family
6:30—7:30 PM Thrive for Children and Youth
- Journey with Jesus (pre-school through 2nd grade): with Joyful Noise (children’s music) and Holy Moly (learning)
- Walking by Faith (3rd – 5th grade): Grapple with your toughest questions, the Bible’s smartest answers
- Youth Hang Out (6th grade and up): Deepening faith and friendships together. Bring your homework if you need
- Youth Night (2nd Wednesday of the month): for silly fun, serving others and deepening faith
7:00—8:00 PM Church Choir (for adults & youth)